- UNDERSTANDING ASSESSMENT FOR YOUR CHILD
- SATS LEAFLETS FOR PARENTS
- CURRICULUM MAPS
- Early Years (Nursery and Reception) Curriculum Maps
- Key Stage 1 (Years 1 and 2) Curriculum Maps
- Lower Key Stage 2 (Years 3 and 4) Curriculum Maps
- Upper Key Stage 2 (Years 5 and 6) Curriculum Maps
- Early Years info
- Key Stage 1 and 2
- Religious Education
- CHILDREN'S WORK
- RM EASIMATHS- MATHS
- Maths At Home for parents
- LINGUASCOPE -Languages
- Clubs At The Priory
- SCHOOL COUNCIL
- BRITISH VALUES
- THE PRIORY BLOG
- BOOK WEEK
- CLASS TIMETABLES
- MERTON MUSIC FOUNDATION
- SWIMMING AT THE PRIORY
Science at The Priory aims to stimulate a child’s excitement and curiosity about the world around them. Children are encouraged to ask scientific questions and develop the ability to find answers to those questions.
We encourage children to recognise the importance of science and how it will affect their future on a personal, national and global level.
Throughout the school children will develop scientific knowledge and understanding of biology, chemistry and physics. Much of this knowledge is generated through practical investigations and fieldwork, but research skills on computers and in books is also taught.
We aim for children to leave The Priory equipped with the scientific knowledge required to understand the world around them and the enquiry skills and enthusiasm to continue building this knowledge.